Re: Wolli Creek Station (NSW)

In <939116608.424089@diddley.primus.com.au> "Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> writes:

>What about the confusion in the name? Is it North Arncliffe or Wolli Creek?
>Let's call it Tempe South!

The official name is now Wolli Creek Station, as it should always have been.

It's been known as 'Wolli Creek' as far back as I can remember, and having
been with FreightRail I spent many a night shunting the sand and gravel
trains there before all the facility was removed to make way for the new
station. I even think I have pictures I took there during my daytime
shunting trips. One day I'll actually get a scanner and feed the negatives
in to be digitised.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport