Re: I Didn't know that Tangara's drank beer

Hi,

It was probably superimposed after filming. As far as usefulness of this
goes, it is probably a paid promotion for Cityrail or the Olympics (i.e.
they paid to have "Olympic Park" added to the desto. This of course
assuming that *none* of the desto's on the Tangara's work.

Regards
Michael

Eric Cartman said on 05-Oct-1999 in