Tunnels web site

    Following on from the recent massive thread on tunnels (inadvertantly
started by myself), as some or all of you probably know, Roderick Smith has
compiled all of these postings, and after copious amounts of additional
research, he made it into an article for RNV.
    I am currently putting all of Rod's collested information on the web,
and in order to make it as interesting as possible I would greatly
appreciate it if anyone who has any 'tunnels' pictures from all over
Australia could send them (or a link to where I can find them) to
hurste@primus.com.au .  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Any information/corrections relating to the tunnels and the info
collected should be directed to Roderick Smith at rodsmith@werple.net.au .

    The site should be up and running soon.  Rod is still recieving
corrections on the article, and these will be updated as they come to hand.

thanks to all in advance,

Steven Hurst

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
My unnoficial Broadmeadows Line - VIC Australia website:
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

Ford - Live It  www.ford.com.au

ICQ: 47551124   -   Yahoo Pager: hursteau