Re: Wolli Creek Station (NSW)

Almost what I was thinking - actually, you've made it "more unique" than I
thought of - I guess there's no station in Oz, even underground, where the
tracks on different levels are at any angle other than zero degrees to each
other. Well done!
Rgds
Ron B
yYcK3.4018$lE.22123@ozemail.com.au">news:yYcK3.4018$lE.22123@ozemail.com.au...