Re: Roads are the answer, party says.

I presume you realise the irony of ACT statement (which I haven't seen - so
apologies if it is not as simple as David has quoted).  ACT is headed by
Richard Prebble who was well-known for his "Save Railways" tour many years
ago, and was also, IIRC,.a former Minister of Railways in the Labour
Government.

Cheers
Michael