Speculation Game...Re: Wanted to Lease or Buy: 10,000 HP

Given that Ihave been majorly had!! (oh no Ive been shamed..hah hah ) :-)

A speculation game!!

I still reckon this was trying to describe FV..for 1) its GM based loco fleet
2)"Immediate supply is desirable as our client has new grain and general
freight haulage contracts; with competitors anxious to see our client
fail in the performance criteria attached to these contracts and with
a recent sudden reduction in available horsepower"

lets see...who has new grain contracts (and mifffed a few getting them) ??

3) who has just incurred a recent power reduction ..say by two G's

just my thoughts!!

cheers >:~)) Richard (been had in Melb)

0