Re: O.T.? [NSW]North & Western Buses (was Re: Vivendi)

The proposed sale of North and Western fell through about a month (or
thereabouts) ago.  It would seem there is no intention yet to sell off the
State Transit network.  Expand and multiply...  Look out, western suburbs,
here we come!  And with trains, too.  The Chatswood to Parramatta link is
expected to start immediately the Olympics have finished, ie: probably early
2001.

Bob Merchant

l9q04.12901$MZ.88454@ozemail.com.au">news:l9q04.12901$MZ.88454@ozemail.com.au...