Re: Vivendi

CGEA have just purchased North and Western on Sydney's north side...  The
octopus is at work <g!>.  They should know how to run buses (and trams) as
they run many such services, as well as rail, in Europe.

Regards,
Bob Merchant

01bab98d$ec886900$840565cb@tom-boles">news:01bab98d$ec886900$840565cb@tom-boles...