Re: Interesting Workings at Brisbane - [Qld] Obviously

Sunsteam have arranged for a Diesel-Electric to run light engine for the
shunting operations of the trip. I'm that they may attach the Diesel to the
end of the train with BG 1009 still attached, and take the train to the
Thorneside forkline so it can turn, the rest of the operation I'm not sure,
thats what I will be interested in when the trip is on. Just watching the
workings will be entertainment enough. I missed out on an opportunity to sit
up with the Fireman, Driver and Inspector. So I won't be able to see what
the workings at Thorneside.

--
Dean A. Stalker
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809