Interesting Workings at Brisbane - [Qld] Obviously

Firstly in the morning, saw 15??/24?? hauling an SX Set (must have been the
Shorncliffe to Roma Street service) into Mayne Yards from Normanby. Also in
the afternoon saw a 9-car ... yes a 9-car SMU 220 consist running through
Central, though lost track of it after Brunswick Street. Also paralleled the
'City of Maryborough' Tilt Train 301 from Toombul to Northgate on the
afternoon Petrie service. Looks like the fourth track is finally open
between Albion and Northgate though it merges into double track shortly
after the station. The Petrie train terminated on Platform 1 - Up/Northbound
while the Caboolture service arrived 10 minutes later on Platform 2 -
Down/Southbound which I've never seen done before. Usually the Petrie train
terminates on Platform 3 - Refuge Loop.

Well thats all. Shall I see anyone on the Santa Steam Train excursion to
Cleveland on the 12th December. If you didn't know already Sunsteam are
using Beyer-Garrat 1009 instead of the BB181/4 1079 + C17 974 combination.

Dean A. Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Home Page: http://welcome.to/qrhistory/ - The unofficial QR history and info