Re: At Stratford, Vic. this morning....

Hi,

Nothing wrong with dreaming :-)

According to figures on Locopage (http://locopage.railpage.org.au)
P Class: 76t
T Class: 70t

I am guessing the extra weight adds up to that horrible noisy HEP unit they
have installed (powervans forever!) and probably other improvements and
niceties that have been added to the P. Does the change in engine also make
up for such a weight difference? Due to there being many varieties of T,
they can't all be 70t can there?

Anyway, a P pulling N cars would be a nice idea, a T pulling N cars, even
better :-) I'm sure that after the loss of two G's Freight Vic won't want
to give away any of their locos to their sister (separated long after
birth).

Or, we have the last alternative, the RTL pulling N cars could look rather
interesting :-)

Regards
Michael
(also dreaming) :-)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?