Re: At Stratford, Vic. this morning....

Hi,

As noted in my records "P15 P11 push pull FN set thru FSS 12:12 26/8/99".
I guess that would be a yes :) Other than that, I don't see why not, if a
T with a 567 engine can pull many Z cars, a P with a 645 engine should be
able to pull a N or FN without too many problems. If it is a problem
however, use a H set. Economy is better than a bus (with H cars, that's
debatable though).

Regards
Michael

Jennifer Richmond said in message <38407D02.635A91C1@melbpc.org.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?