Re: [Melbourne - trams] Location query

Last time I was there W Maribyrnong was like it has been forever, AFAIK.
Topologically, it is a double track dead-end with a single trailing
crossover. Alternatively, it is an asymmetrical Y stub terminus with a
siding trailing off the up track:

__________
                      \---------------------------
                    /         ---------> To city
--------------/------------------------------

Complete (?) list of "third" roads:

Location                                                     Type
Track type
Union Rd north of Epsom Road               Loop siding
Street
Princes Hwy Caulfield                               Loop siding
Concrete prw
Albert Rd Albert Park                                Loop siding
Concrete prw
Victoria Pde nr Brunswick St                   Dead end on dn side  Concrete
prw

(running lines in

open ballast)
Domain Rd                                                 Dead end on up
side  Concrete prw

(connected to tracks
                                                                       in
Park St only)
Swanston St at University                         Dead end in centre
Concrete prw

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY
Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
1JL%3.10$RL2.776@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:1JL%3.10$RL2.776@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Also another 3rd track at Maribyrnong west terminus, but all track is laid
> in ballast there.
>
> --
> Steven Hurst
> Melbourne, Australia
>
> FORD - Live It. www.ford.com.au
>
> My Railway Website...
> http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail
> Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
> > I wrote in message: SbOZ3.20$Qo1.1823@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:SbOZ3.20$Qo1.1823@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> >
> > > The only third road 'siding' I know of is at the Showgrounds, in Epson
> > > Road...
> >
> > Sorry, it is actually in Union Road, just near the intersection with
Epsom