Re: Peterbrough Station news Sat 27th nov 1999.

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:16:59 +1100, Don Allitt <nahgfa@zeta.org.au>
wrote:

>YES and NO, no one likes to hear of injury to people but unless you know
>the people involved personally, it does not sink home. However because we
>see trains running daily the they become part of us.
>Don.

Don, I was just annoyed to read the fellow say he was going to listen
to hear the fate of the locomotives, and with no mention made of the
poor fellows who were *in* the locomotives at the time - one of them
was trapped in the wreckage for over an hour and was rather badly
injured when he went to the hospital.

After all, the people *are* more important than a mere train.