Re: Hobos?

Eric Brown (jnr) Formerly Someone Else wrote in message ...
>Has anybody ever caught a freight train hobo style in sydney or anywhere
>else for that matter?

There are several Aus legendary characters who fit the mould of the American
Hobo.

One that I recall hearing stories about operated on the main south around
Junee.
Station staff of the time tell stories of holding up freight trains to
remove the offender (I can't recall his name) and having to explain to train
control and higher up the reason for the delay.

Perhaps someone else can supply his name.

Werris