Re: Parramatta Indicator Boards

Hi

As I was saying (b4 windows decided I was doing an illegal operation), the
effectiveness of the indicators depend on the staff concerned operating the
PC and Parramatta is not the only station with the problems written on this
thread.

As an aside, I remember seeing "FREIGHT TRAIN" indicated on a SPI @ Hornsby
once but too bad it was in the night time and I was not in a good position.

Eric
www.erk.au.com
Many indicator pics on my Transport section of my website