Re: Tangaras are crap

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:53:21 +1100, Railway Rasputin
<bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:

>Whats a communications door?

  Until recently I have only ever seen reference to communications
door in Melbourne. But basicly it is the end doors between carriages.
The post mentioned the death, and the fact that it wasn't a problem
with V sets and Tangara's which have enlosed walkways, but clearly a
problem with the ones with just a platform. (I recall it like the
walkway in Tangara's were popular with hodlums wanting a smoke!
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.