Springvale Cemetery Line

I was whether anyone knows whereabouts in the cemetery the line ran to, I know
where it branches from and at the end of it you can still see the formation up
until where the racecourse obliterates it. What I'm basically asking is whether
it is possible to see 1. Where the line ran, and 2. Whether there is anything
remaining of it, and if so, what and where, for some reason this line facinates
me because I used to work at Springvale and inside the station building there
is a picture of the station with the line still in existance and branching off
into the distance although it is B/W so is hard to make out where it finishes.