Re: Springvale Cemetery Line

I seem to recall reading all about the line some years ago,in either a
researched article in an rail magazine or in a book from the Library on the
history of the City of Springvale.
The cemetery has had a long and at times chequered history(people where not
dieing to be buried there),so I would suggest you try the library for some
background.
Lineman Graeme
"Wizzer1865" <wizzer1865@aol.com> wrote in message
19991120193724.03686.00000311@ngol06.aol.com">news:19991120193724.03686.00000311@ngol06.aol.com...
> I was whether anyone knows whereabouts in the cemetery the line ran to, I
know
> where it branches from and at the end of it you can still see the
formation up
> until where the racecourse obliterates it. What I'm basically asking is
whether
> it is possible to see 1. Where the line ran, and 2. Whether there is
anything
> remaining of it, and if so, what and where, for some reason this line
facinates
> me because I used to work at Springvale and inside the station building
there
> is a picture of the station with the line still in existance and branching
off
> into the distance although it is B/W so is hard to make out where it
finishes.