Re: New rail freight corridor through Sydney

Which reminds me:

They ought to bypass Newtown by putting a road above the railway line from
St Pauls Pl (Cleveland St) to Princes Hwy at St Peters station. With parking
stations at Erskinville & Macdonaldtown.

--
David Martin
Web Developer

vxrY3.10$II6.558540@news0.optus.net.au">news:vxrY3.10$II6.558540@news0.optus.net.au...