Re: Martin Place Indicators

on that note, i think melbourne systems should take a note out of QR's book
and make their railways/rollingstock a little less of an 'eyesore'!  oh and
while your at it, smack the crap outta your kids down there so they dont end
up vandalising your railways.  although, that may not be necissary as a good
new livery for suburban rollingstock down there is well overdue ;)  did you
know QR doesnt have all those delays either?.. funny that.. but then we
arent preparing to transport hundreds of thousands of people for an olympic
event in brisbane next year.  in fact afaik melbourne isnt either? :)  pull
your head out of your ass melbourne and realise there are systems in
australia that ARE different and do do things different (and alot of the
time better) to what you play at down there.

tom

8E83A3FD7telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E83A3FD7telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...