[a perfect net] An aus.rail a.u.p. ?

r.kearey@mailbox.uq.edu.au (Rob Kearey) wrote

>Poor editing is becoming endemic as more and more people start using usenet
>sans clue as to the proper ettiquette thereof. Fight the good fight, man!

I'm with you, but a quick look at http://www.deja.com will show that you are
continually ignoring RFC 1855 whenever it suits you.

What does that say about RFC 1855?

Frankly I don't things are considerably worse now than they were 5 years ago.

Perhaps lets auto-post an acceptable usage policy in aus.rail, refering
people to the RFC.  It might be of more help to newbies than your random
appearences in threads preaching to people *after* they have sined.

Then all the regulars can be spared from the random appearences of the net
police, who if bothered can take it up in private e-mail.