Upgrades to western line?

This is disgraceful and an insult to all fare paying passengers

I live on the Richmond line and it appears that there will be no trains
running at all. Is this the best Cityrail can do to improve our rail service
at what is the start of busiest time of the year... stuffup all services on
the western line?

So what do we get in return for being screwed around , we're asked to accept
some hollow apology for the inconvenience and delays and then we're asked to
pay for it.

Cityrail has the hide to charge us any fare let alone an offpeak one.

Does anybody know what the 'offpeak' rate for a weekly ticket is?