Re: [OT] Keep it nice :) was (Re: [none])

Okay, I can see this is simply becoming a contradiction war, than a true
argument so i'll add my  $2.15[1] worth in.

A location *anywhere* either in the post or the subject would have been
good, in fact was required, considering there are three cities in Australia
that have trams, or light rail vehicles, or streetcars, or cars, or boxes
that move on rails located primarily in the centre of the road that carry
people around, whatever.

I agree too, that the subject should have been something other than
"anyone?" - This I believe is also covered in the appropriate RFC.

To responsible parties, comments like "stick it straight up his..." etc,
should not and are not tolerated. They are a sin against the greater god of
Usenet :) And oh yeah, they are immature. So is caps.

I could ramble on, but this post in itself should attract enough flames for
me to put on my bright orange flame resistant clothing on :-)

ObDingedTram: Does anyone know which number the trams involved were? How
much damage involved?

Regards
Michael

[1] Blame inflation, and John Coward for his GST thingy.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"The cheque's in the mail..."