Re: [OT] Keep it nice :) was (Re: [none])

Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
BimY3.124$dp.3208@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:BimY3.124$dp.3208@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Come on guys, we all share a common interest here, and we all have to
> basically live with each other, like it or not, you can't delete people,
so
> how about just taking other's views on board, no need to badmouth anyone
in
> front of us all, and keeping it friendly :)

Ummm, Chris was the one trying to force his own opinion down Rex's throat.
Chris has his own opinion regarding what should be in the subject field, and
if he wants to do that, that is fine. But he should not be telling other
people what to do on usenet (unless it involves binaries in non-binaries
groups or HTML in usenet, both of which are against the RFC's).

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au