Peterbrough Station news wed17 th nov 1999.

15:50CST good afternoon from Peterborough, I had a lot
of company at the Station today in the form of a Westbound
BHP freight which waited on the loop for 2.30hrs for an Eastbound
TNT mixed Trailer Railer / General freight , they then proceeded
to swap crews before departing at .

To days Trains up until 15:50CST.
11:30 Eastbound Indian Pacific on time , glided through at speed
with NR35 doing the hard work.
13:00 Westbound BHP freight came in on the loop to a red light
on the down track and proceeded to wait , Locos in charge
NR55 and NR47 hauling a rake of 52 empty wagons all Steel Products.

14:00CST  Eastbound TNT mixed general and Trailer Railer, mostly
freezer vans, 12 and National Rail Trailers in green livery 12, in all 24
trailer Railers plus general freight, a huge load for two locos
NR111andNR74 is it no wander the train was running late, I noticed
one of the Control Boxes had its door open on a Freezer Trailer.
after a crew exchange both trains were on there way at 14:50.
Any one wanting photos emailed of the old  Tunnel and the
Culvert which replaced it please let me know.

Robin
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au
My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/