[Melb] Yarra Trams - first move...

Hello all,
            I hear on the radio (MMM) that Yarra Trams are proposing to
remove some stops and move others, in order to reduce travel times, and
improve services.  This is basically their 'first move' since they have
taken over tram operations in the "east" etc.  This is probably also in the
Herald Sun, as MMM gets most of their news from the same source I think.
I'll have a surf, and see if I can find anymore info on news.com.au...

I think this is a good idea, as ling as there aren't any stops removed where
disabled people use them etc as they said on the radio, but I doubt that
they would remove those ones - they are trying to improve their image here,
not lower it!!

regards,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia