[Melb] Sydnal Station missing at MCE

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Hillside trains about Sydnal station missing
from the Blue/White painted route maps at Melbourne Central Station (PL 4)

Today I got a phone call from the station master at Melbourne Central and
he said that is was overlooked when the maps were re-painted (along with
the station name change from Museum) and that it can't be fixed until next
time the route maps are updated.  Since the maps in the loop hardly get
fixed then maybe a sticker fix is required, after all that is what was done
when the Altona link was built, and a few stations closed.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

e-mail: cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au