Re: [VIC] Sighting - Left overs of Ballarat train

> As far as I know there aren't any 3rd series T's in the VR livery.

You are right, if I had used my brain, I would have realised that if it were
from seymour it only could have been T378, which is not in VR, and also I
would have realised that their second series is currently out of action :)
I also would have realised that the SRHC train wasn't coming back via
tolamba or otherwise into melb.  I must have been really off my rocker that
day :)

- Steve