[VIC] Sighting - Left overs of Ballarat train

An unidentified 3rd series (?) T Class (VR BLUE) was sighted at 19:26 on UP
at Glenbervie.  Had 4 (?) carriages in tow, these were more than likely left
overs from the ballarat trip (SRHC) possibly on their way back to Steamrail?
Or were they just transporting some passengers back to Melbourne after
cutting off the rest of the train at Seymour and changing locos?  If the T
was from seymour then I dare say it will have to return, does anyone know
when??  I wouldn't mind catching up with it :)

regards,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia

FAI Bathurst 1000 www.fai1000.com.au