Re: Photos from Sydney and Melbourne

My preference of Victorian diesels in order of favourite-least favourite in
the looks department are:

T (series 1), S, T (series 3/4), P, B, C, Y, T (second series) A, N, G.

As far as sound goes, its simple: I love all T's, Y's, S's B's, P's and
hate A's, C's, N's and G's.

Regards
Michael

James Brook said in message <382FFAC8.F6C2EAA4@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?