Re: (Melb) Maribyrnong Siding

James Brook said in message <382FA666.3A27398A@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>Michael Kurkowski wrote:
>
>> Then hope the car is
>> expensive, like a Merc, or a Porsche or something :-)
>
>Hey, I like Porsches. I don't want to see one of those getting wrecked.
>I don't care about Mercs though :-)

I guess I have a sadistic streak in me :-) Personally, I'd like to see
someone who is stupid enough to park their car close to a track, tied to
a pole and made to watch their car get destroyed by a comparitively
invincible locomotive - To add insult to injury, make sure they just took
out a huge loan to purchase that car, and haven't yet insured the car, of
course the car has to be the most expensive possible. And to top it off, it
has to be an impulse purchase that they really couldn't afford in the first
place :-)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?