Re: (Melb) Maribyrnong Siding

Hi,

what a sight it would be, for some idiot to park too close to the railway
tracks (and leaving the car there to do something else) for a loco to come
along and push its way through, doing no damage to the loco but totally
writing off the front end of the car! :-) Or, the drivers face as he sees
this, or better still, the drivers face as he is watching it happen
helplessly from across the road or something :-) Then hope the car is
expensive, like a Merc, or a Porsche or something :-)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?