Re: [Melb] Ringwood Problems

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> Ringwood is still having problems with the signalling, this morning it hit
> just before 7am, just in time to delay everything by about 10 minutes during
> the morning peak.
>

> Chris Gordon
> http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

The Lilydale line was OK by 08:40 (the time my train left East Ringy -
on time).

There was a 5-min delay this evening though (at about 7PM). My train
went to a crawl about half-way between Mitcham & Heatherdale, then
stopped on the city side of Ringy for a few mins.  It left Ringy about 4
mins late.  About halfway along the sidings (Lilydale line), there were
several workers carrying a ladder heading east along the main line, and
a few more a few hundred feet further on down the track.  Couldn't see
anything stuck in the overhead that would require a ladder though....

Mick Stock
 mzs@eastwood.apana.org.au
 mzs@bigpond.com
 http://eastwood.apana.org.au/