Re: Guards to Drive During Olympics?

Rod wrote:

> actually David, I reviewed some of your recent posts, I think I might know
> what job you could aspire too!
>
> Why not try for Arch Bishop? I reckon it would suit you to a tee.
> Rod 8-)

Why do you try and change the subject??
It's not only you, others have done it too.
They get on a subject, make a statement or two and then try and get out
of the debate. Often using :-) or in your case 8-).
>From what I've seen David has been stating the facts. Put yr case
forward if you believe it or admit defeat. Because from where I stand
you just admitted.

rgds