Re: Vivendi

If the head franchisee agreement is held by CGEA...and its ownership is subsequently change...then my uderstanding
(albeit  a lay appreciation) is that is about all that  happens. If CGEA were to be broken up or changed significantly
in there abilities then the franchise might come in for review or be revoked....otherwise its a bit like selling swap
cards...ownership changes but the picture stays the same !!!

cheers >:~)) Richard