Re: coach or bus NG [ot]

PETer and susAN <petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote in message
382e062d.2955386@news.ion.com.au">news:382e062d.2955386@news.ion.com.au...
> Is there a bus or road coach Australian newsgroup ?
>
> A friend and I seems to have an interest in coaches especially Ansett
Pioneer and Greyhound before
> they merged.
>
> Thanks
> Peter
>

> Peter & Susan Cokley
> petan @ ion.com.au
> http://homepages.msn.com/PicnicPl/petan-oz

Driver Buslines have two preserved vehicles from that era. They are an
Ansair Flxible Clipper preserved in Pioneer livery, and a MC8 preserved in
Ansett - Pioneer livery.

Gary Driver, one of the owners of the company, is a member of the Flxible
Clipper Club, which has many ex-Pioneer staff as members, as well as the
owners of many ex-Pioneer vehicles.

He should be able to be contacted by e-mail to Driver Buslines at
driver@buslines.com.au

Cheers
John Wayman