Re: R711 to Bendigo

Some Photo's of the Trip can also be found on my page at
http://members.tripod.com/steam/rail.htm
go to bottom of page and click on R711 section
Steve Dalton

--
Please feel free to drop into the Dalton's Home Page and Steve's Rail Page
http://members.tripod.com/steam711/homepage.htm

382635DD.5511BADE@ozemail.com.au">news:382635DD.5511BADE@ozemail.com.au...