Re: new 45 class cabs

At least they thought of changing the cab. But as has been pointed out the job
maynot have been done right, or the design was not safe enough. It just made me
wonder  if the idea to get a lot more " banned" locos back on the rails - is a good
one.

And yes the cab style is a bit boring. I do like seeing a bit of a nose to give some
protection.

Regards,
David Head