Re: Granville Train Disaster

My daughter is currently doing an assignment on the above mentioned disaster and we came upon your page whilst surfing the web to try and gather information for this. I am wondering if you could possibly email to me any information you may have about this accident as there does not seem to be much around. This I realise is due to the fact that the accident was 22 years ago and would appear not to have made a dramatic effect to our history pages.
Any information at all would be a help.

                           Thanking you in anticipation of your reply.