Re: [VIC] Route 59 tram website

Dear Steven,,

I work as a driver at Essendon depot. I was thinking that if you would like to
include a tramway employees angle on the site, there are many keen persons at
the depot who could help. Some of the drivers at Essendon have been working
their for 20 to 30 years, they could tell you some interesting stories. Do you
have photos from the drivers cab looking out onto the track? It would look good,
say along Mt Alexander rd with the palm trees or along Mathews Ave on the
ballasted track.

Write back if you want some help.

Regards,
Chris Sinnema
PS ( there are quite a few rail and tram fans at the depot who would help you)