Re: [NSW] Tangaras

Hi,

Black stuff = chewing gum (wasted, used, ex-salivated, etc).

In Melbourne, the smell is normally, rotting carpet (after rain
especially), urine (attracted at the ends of the cars, the pigs cant even
open the door, assuming they need it that bad they can't wait for the next
station) and vomit (usually on a Sunday morning, also at car ends mostly).
Others are beer/other alcohol, and exotic foods (not being racist here)
transported around by the inhabitants of some lines.

The S.H.I.T. sets (what I know a G set as :) [Short Haul Intercity
Tangara]) are the newest, so probably the most well maintained.

Regards
Michael

Joel Cooper said on 10-Nov-1999 in

--