Re: Yarra Trams wonderful customer service

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
80012v$kev$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:80012v$kev$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hi
> A couple of months ago I waited 20 minutes for a Yarra Tram that was
> supposed to run about every 6. I duly lodged a complaint on their
> website and heard nothing.
>
> Then, out of the blue, I get an email from them denying that there had
> been a problem on the day in question, saying that trams were running
> on time.

A similar thing happened when I complained to Wetbus about a bus leaving 5
minutes early.

> Are they then accusing me of
> a) Dishonesty, in that I have nothing better to do than lodge false
> complaints on their website from which I gain no benefit, or

That is what I asked Westbus.

> b) Incompetence, in that I can wait at a tram stop and not notice when
> a tram goes past, and/or I cannot tell the time.

That too (although I said bus instead of tram).

They were unable to answer me.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au