Yarra Trams wonderful customer service

Hi
A couple of months ago I waited 20 minutes for a Yarra Tram that was
supposed to run about every 6. I duly lodged a complaint on their
website and heard nothing.

Then, out of the blue, I get an email from them denying that there had
been a problem on the day in question, saying that trams were running
on time.

Are they then accusing me of
a) Dishonesty, in that I have nothing better to do than lodge false
complaints on their website from which I gain no benefit, or

b) Incompetence, in that I can wait at a tram stop and not notice when
a tram goes past, and/or I cannot tell the time.

Vaughan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.