Re: Yarra Trams wonderful customer service

Vaughan Williams <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
80012v$kev$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:80012v$kev$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Hi
> A couple of months ago I waited 20 minutes for a Yarra Tram that was
> supposed to run about every 6. I duly lodged a complaint on their
> website and heard nothing.
>
> Then, out of the blue, I get an email from them denying that there had
> been a problem on the day in question, saying that trams were running
> on time.
>
> Are they then accusing me of
> a) Dishonesty, in that I have nothing better to do than lodge false
> complaints on their website from which I gain no benefit, or
>
> b) Incompetence, in that I can wait at a tram stop and not notice when
> a tram goes past, and/or I cannot tell the time.

I emailed Hillside to ask them of the possibility of running 6-cars on
non-busy weekends (when there is no football, cricket, etc) They rang about
1 week later and apologised for not calling sooner due to the handover, etc.
They took the time out to explain to me why there wasn't 6-car trains
running and that they would look into passenger requirements, etc. for the
future :)

cheers
Johann