Re: SCT Siding Altona

Notagunzel wrote:

> Briefly inspected the new siding yesterday, 3 x G's were waiting to depart
> with the down SCT.

Yes Mr Rail Connoisseur you were seen.

> Provision appears to have been made for a crossing loop, with the SCT siding
> joining at the future down end of the loop.

Have been told that a crossing loop will NOT be provided at this location.
Investigations are being conducted elsewhere. And yes I know there is a turnout
provided for a future loop but my info from a normally reliable source within
ABB suggests that a loop is not now expected.

> (Its not easy to draw a switchlocked point machine in text) |-(

But one would always expect you to have a go at the most difficult.

Now a question of great importance. What is the official date of opening of the
siding? I have yet to receive my weekly notice for this period but I'm sure that
your source of these documents has already brought one home with the date
within.

DEL