What would be a worthwhile trip with a South-East Explorer Ticket - [Qld]

Hi Aus.Railers,

I'm thinking of buying a South-East Explorer Ticket - Explorer 3 (Travel on
Bus, Train and Ferry as far North as Nambour/Cooroy, South as Cooloongatta,
West as Helidon) and wondering what would be a worthwhile use of it for a
full day trip. Like riding on as many different classes of trains as
possible and as much mileage as possible during a weekday.

I'm starting from Petrie Station and catching the 7:11am Nambour to Robina
IMU to Robina arriving just after 9:00am (Snap a couple of photos of the
IMU. I wonder what the station staff are like there.) and catching the
4:26pm Brisbane to Nambour (hopefully) SMU 220 from Roma Street and catching
it to Nambour (Arr. 6:21pm) then returning to Petrie on the 6:27 pm service.
Can any one suggest anything in between, besides the Yeerongpilly to Corinda
Railmotor service?

I've been doing a quite a bit of researching on the trip. But I'm just
wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Oh and by the way The Unoffical QR History and Info Site has been moved
finally to Railpage's Servers. Just use the same address and it will
automatically redirect your browser.

Dean A Stalker
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Email: dstalker2000@nospam.hotmail.com