Tasmanian Passenger Services

Can You Help Please

I joined the news group today and am still coming up to speed.  I and a
partner a travelling to Tasmania in March 2000 to participate in a Railcar
tour of the Tasrail network.  I had heard that there are proposals for a
private operator to re-establish the former Tasman Ltd service but obviously
pitched at tourism as its main source of patronage and operated more as a
"boutique style" operation.  Does anyone know of these proposals and if so
can u supply a possible contact.

Thanks

Regards

Graeme