Re: Adelaide Rail Website NEW!!!!!!

Hi,

(And I was wondering why this message was at the bottom of the list, your
date/time is a little fast, luke).

Have just had a quick look at the site, it looks promising! Be good to see
when there is also a little more information up there! :)

Couple of the photos could do with a little touching up though. If using
photoshop, set the image mode to "RGB" when resizing so the pics dont come
out distorted (if using Indexed Colour).

thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski