[MELB] [HILLSIDE] Double Deck / 4D back?

All,

I recenetly recieved reports (thanks Chris), that Hillside's 4D has new
"Train of Thought" stickers applied, and some work has been carried out
on it.
Many people (including I) were convinced the thing had been withdrawn, due
to it's poor reliability record.
Has anyone got some further information on it's possible return to
service?  (No rumours about the thing going to Sydney please!)

TIA,

Gareth.

 I can't help growing old, but growing up is optional :-)
 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278